Scrapbooking fills my days - not to mention my living room, bedroom, and closets!--Author Unknown

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Scrappin catch up

I think this week I will be getting caught up on my scrappin.  I still have about 200 pics from South Dakota to go through and scrap I need to get an album for those pages I'm looking at the My Legacy Album in dark cocoa or outdoor denim for the South Dakota trip.  Now I have 274 pics to sort through and scrap from Monster Jam  I think it will need its own album also due to the quantity of pics we took and will want to include as many of them as possiable.  I might use the black album for Monster Jam.

Looks like I will be needing to place an order soon.  Good thing its tax time and I will be getting a refund so I think I know what I will be doing with it or at least part of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment