Scrapbooking fills my days - not to mention my living room, bedroom, and closets!--Author Unknown

Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year

WOW a new year already! Who can believe it’s already 2010, it seemed only a short time ago we were celebrating the new millennium and now we are 10 years into it. I just want to wish everyone a joyous and prosperous New Year.
Well it’s that time again to take stock of what’s happened in the last year and look forward to the New Year. This is the time that everyone makes their New Years resolutions to improve some aspect of their lives. As I sit here thinking about where I would like this New Year to take me, I remember years of the past and how some have been good and others not so good.
As I think about my resolutions for this upcoming year several things come to mind that I would like to improve on first like 19% of resolution makers I would like to lose some weight, but not only would I like to lose weight but I would like to make some lifestyle changes as well which I hope will benefit me in my weight loss goals I want to exercise more and improve my diet. Being a single mom of two active boys I would think I got enough exercise chasing after them but obviously it don’t work that way.
My next resolution involves my business as a CTMH consultant. I want to grow my business and earn one of the incentive trips that are offered. I have until September 2010 to earn enough points for the cruise to the Eastern Caribbean which is my goal for now. Part of making that goal I need to really work on getting parties booked each month.
I’m not sure yet how or where I will do it but I would like to start a club or crop each month.
I also am resolving to use the papers and stamps that I have accumulated but haven’t use as of yet. CTMH has such awesome papers and stamp sets that I tend to want it all but then don’t have the time to use it. So now’s the time to make time each night or at least once a week to scrapbook and use what I have and to prepare for parties and get new ideas.
I resolve to set aside at least 2 hours a week to work on business building.
My last resolution is to keep up with this blog. I have several goals in mind for this blog. I want to use it as a business builder tool, but I also want to showcase some of my artwork and share the happenings of my immediate family with my extended family.
WOW nothing like lofty goals for the coming year. We will have to see if any of these goals come to pass or not. Tune in next year and see what was accomplished.

No comments:

Post a Comment