Scrapbooking fills my days - not to mention my living room, bedroom, and closets!--Author Unknown

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Julie and Julia

I just got done watching the movie Julie and Julia. I think it was one of the better movies I have seen in some time. It got me thinking about how I could do the same thing. Except that I don’t have Julia Child’s cookbook. But I think I would enjoy doing something like that, picking a cookbook and cooking all the recipes and blogging about it. I love cooking and I think I could write about it. Well that said I didn’t use a cookbook but it goes with my previous post of cleaning out the freezer we had homemade chicken soup tonight for supper. I had made it in the spring so it was a good time to take it out and use it up.


What did all of you have for supper tonight? Just a pondering. You can post a comment and let me know if you want.



No comments:

Post a Comment