Scrapbooking fills my days - not to mention my living room, bedroom, and closets!--Author Unknown

Saturday, January 9, 2010

Kate Gosselin

I just had to comment about Kate Gosselin new hair.  I read an article on yahoo that she just got a new hair style.  Now correct me if I'm wrong and I'm all for getting a new look to make your self feel better after a trying time in your life, but to spend around $7000 and 20 hours to get hair extensions seems a bit in excess.  Also now that the show is cancled and she is divorced why would she spend such a huge amount of money on hair extensions when that money could be use for something else like keeping a roof over the kids heads or food on the table.  She needs to look back on how she and Jon lived before they were stars before they had 8 kids and be a real role model for her kids and many other women out there who might be going through the same thing.
Just my rambeling thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment