Scrapbooking fills my days - not to mention my living room, bedroom, and closets!--Author Unknown

Friday, January 1, 2010

CTMH'S Spring 2010 Consultant Kit


Make 2010 your best year yet! Become a Close to My Heart Consultant!

Quick Facts:
* Join in January for $99 and get over $350 in products and business start up supplies, including our Exclusive Felicity Kit.
* You will then receive a commission of 22% to 35% on all of your purchases, when you maintain a quarterly minimum of $300 (beginning April 1).

New Consultant Kit Contents:
In addition to Business Training and Marketing Supplies, the products you will receive are:
· My Acrylix® Beautiful Day Incentive Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Bee Mine Petite Perks Stamp Set
· Veranda Workshops on the Go™ Guide
· Spring 2010 B&T Duos® Sampler
· Connections Club™ Reward: Sprinkles
· Connections Club™ Cards (25)
· Color Swatches
· My Reflections® Veranda Level 1 Kit
· My Reflections® Veranda Level 2 Paper Packet
· My Reflections® Veranda Level 2 My Stickease® Assortment
· 12" x 12" White Daisy Cardstock (24)
· My Acrylix® Follow Your Heart Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Authentic Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® One of a Kind Stamp Set
· My Acrylix® Cherished Flourishes Stamp Set
· 2" x 3" My Acrylix® Block
· 4" x 4" My Acrylix® Block
· Barn Red Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Cocoa Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Garden Green Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Juniper Exclusive Inks® Pad
· Filigree Charms
· Just Blooms® Spring Blossom
· Brown StazOn® Ink Pad
· Mini-Medley Antique Copper Accents
· Double Scrubber
· My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner
· Bonding Memories® Glue (1.7 oz.)
· Sponge

No comments:

Post a Comment